Photos of the Divas

Saturday, August 05, 2006

--------------- Original Message Follows ------------------
From: Kathy Hurwitz
Date: 8/4/2006 07:39 PM (Central Standard Time)
To: divasforacure@pageturner.net
Subject: Photos of the Divas



















Hi, I'm Kathy... I rode up from San Francisco to join the ride from San Francisco to So. Cal. with two others, Stella and Debbie. Here are some photos I took. I am sorry I had to drop out from the heat but my heart and soul is with the group and wish them a safe ride and a great trip to remember! I might have to send them in a couple of e-mails.

Kathy Hurwitz









1 comments:

Kathleen Jennette said...

Thank you Sandra--but as long as the DIVAS make their mark...I am happy. I met a personal goal..riding from Orange County, CA up to S.F. for the ride and back solo a few days after the ride...and was so hot! I am in awe of the women and men that went on the first round down Hwy 5 in California and still continue around our great country for this cause. Hopefully one day we will not have to ride for this disease, but to ride to just enjoy the ride!
Prayers and Peace
Kathy
ktdidshort.blogspot.com

 
◄Design by Pocket