A Diva's Prayer...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Update (08/15/06):

I want to thank each and every one of you that said prays and positive messages regarding my diagnosis. The devil was busy but God and His hands are more powerful and today I am cancer free. I am now scheduled for reconstruction (I have no breast now) and will be presenting the ladies shortly. Sesamestreet

Sandra Jackson (aka Sesamestreet)
Seriously Sick Individauals, M.C. (SSI)



Today I am asking that all Divas and Dudes supporting Divas, send up a special prayer for our sister-diva SJ. She is having surgery today. May the Lord give her peace, grace, comfort and healing.

  • Sesamestreet said...
    Pam, I was reviewing where the group was tonite and realize that they will be in my home town on Aug 9. That a special date for me for this is my surgery date for my mastectomy.

1 comments:

Kathleen Jennette said...

Prayers will be said and passed on for her speedy recovery.

Love and healing to you SJ.

Kathy,
Stella, &
Debbie

 
◄Design by Pocket