Diva Drama

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Recently some of the core riders elected to leave the group. All things considered, there is no shame in not being able to make the complete ride. I applaud all of the original diva core riders for their effort to support this cause.

  1. This is a long, rough ride and
  2. There are rules in place for the safety of all involved.

The Divas have been though record-breaking heat, thunderstorms, and even hail storms. This certainly is not a vacation; there was no promise of fun. It is a sacrifice of extreme proportions; it is most definitely passion with a purpose.

The official slogan appropriately is -

"Do you have what it takes to ride with a Diva?"

I will quote Yoda (from Star Wars)

"You either do, or you do not, there is no try."

Those Divas who remain on this ride defiantly have what it takes. Period. There is no room for negative energy here. We are moving forward with purpose.

So, not to waste your time or mind, here are the rules of this Blog:

  1. There is no need to hate – get over it.
  2. Do not attempt to post anonymous-negative comments to this Blog, they will be laughed at and deleted.

So Divas, ride on! And know that you have our admiration, love and support.

1 comments:

Kathleen Jennette said...

Right on! I think this group is at my highest of riding respect. The two ladies I rode with, Stella & Debbie, made it to So. Cal. from No. Cal. think the same. This group is riding through horrific conditions at times and they are focused on their mission--AND RIDING AND MAKING IT! I, for one--even though I had to drop out from heat, am eager to hear their reports with nothing but positive vibes and prayers going their way! This is a great American ride and a ride for a cause that is deserved, and in particular for women! I will wear my pin and Divas Patch with high honor for this group.
I am passing on my prayers to the Asphalt Angels to protect them and hopefully bring some nice riding weather to THE DIVAS!!!

Happy Trails,
KT Did or
(Kathy) from So. Cal. who rode up to S.F. to be on the ride and am proud to have been just a tiny part of it!!

 
◄Design by Pocket