Words of Encouragement from Melanie Hollar

Sunday, August 03, 2008

------Original Message------
From: Melanie Hollar
To: Jan "Sunny" Emanuel-Costley
Sent: Aug 4, 2008 9:18 PM
Subject: Saw you on the rode


I was driving home from work today and saw about 8 women on motorcycles---each one had "Buffalo Soldiers on their jackets....I am a woman harley rider myself and the greatest part is that I am an oncology nurse!! I am a big advocate for cancer (esp. colon cancer b/c my first husband died 6 years ago at the age of 35 with colon cancer). I am studying to become a breast cancer certified oncology nurse for the Spring 2009----thought this was awesome when I saw it on the road today and came home to look up the website that I saw on the trailor following the women!!!! Thanks for all you do!!!! Wish I could ride some day with the
group.

Melanie Hollar, RN, BSN, OCN

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket