THE DIVAS COME TO VEGAS - Tuesday, July 25

Wednesday, July 26, 2006



Report by Sandra Jackson (aka Sesamestreet)
Seriously Sick Individauals, M.C. (SSI)

On Monday, July 24, 2006 the DIVAS FOR A CURE, arrived at POPPAS Bar and Grill to the applause of supporters. Sunny said it was at least 120 degrees coming through the desert and hot was an understatement. At least 100 bikers from different clubs and at least 150 regular folks greeted Jan Emanuel, (Sunny) the founder of DIVAS for a Cure and the other dedicated riders.

For those of you new to the DIVAS FOR A CURE, these dedicated souls traveling from the San Francisco Bay area to Florida, to New York and back, are raising funds and awareness to aid in the fight to find a cure for breast cancer.

The owner of POPPAS was on hand and donated funds collected from raffles and other items available to the supporter.



I was planning to ride with Sunny but due to findings on my mammogram and now my upcoming surgery my spirit will ride along side her as her co-pilot.


If you want to read more about Sesamestreet go to www.courage-unlimited.faithweb.com

Click Here to View the Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25899742@N00/sets/72157594213511357/

(FYI: I am in the midst of adding captions to them - so keep checking back - Pam)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, I was reviewing where the group was tonite and realize that they will be in my home town on Aug 9. That a special date for me for this is my surgery date for my mastectomy.

Ms. Pam said...

You will be in our prayers.

 
◄Design by Pocket